Stacks are a combination of 2 or more nootropics to make a stronger supplement that will yield better results. An example of a stack would be Aniracetam + CPD choline. These 2 combined are said to work very well together and help avoid headaches, which is said to be a common side effect for some users of recetams. You can make your own stack by buying each powder or pills separately in bulk or you can buy ready to use stacks. Both options have their pros and cons. Here we will examine the pros and cons of making your own nootropic stack or buying a ready to go stack.
Making your own stack:
- You know exactly how much of each nootropic you are adding.
- You can add or take out anything you like or don’t like.
- You know you will get the desired dosage.
- You have the freedom to experiment with your own stack.
- You can save money by buying in bulk.
- You will have to carefully measure each nootropic so you don’t overdose or under dose (when buying bulk powder).
- Measuring can be tedious (when buying bulk powder).
- You will need to make time daily to measure proper dosage or to buy empty capsules (when buying bulk powder).
- You will have to take a bunch of pills/capsules to complete stack (when buying pill form)
Buying ready to use stacks:
- Easy to take anytime and anywhere.
- You don’t have to worry about taking time to measure dosages every day (If you buy bulk powder).
- If a specific stack you buy works well for you all you have to do is reorder it.
- You avoid having to research which nootropics work well together, how much you should add etc.
- No freedom to experiment with your own stack.
- Stacks might not have all the nootropics you want in them.
- One or more of a specific nootropioc might be under dosed to cut cost.
- Ready to use stacks can cost more.
- The company that makes the stack decides what they put in the stack.
Which ever route you take with your nootropic stacks make sure you research the vendor and each nootropic you are planning on taking to avoid any health issues.